Root puncture resistant waterproof membrane
This product uses high-quality modified asphalt as raw material, uses imported chemical root inhibitors, and is formulated into a high-polymer root puncture-resistant modified asphalt material through a special process. It uses high-strength polyester fiber felt as the base and is covered with polyethylene film ( PE), mineral pellets and other surface materials are composed together.
- It has the dual functions of waterproofing and preventing plant roots from penetrating. It can withstand the puncture of plant roots and maintain the waterproof function for a long time. It is resistant to root puncture and does not affect the normal growth of plants;
- It can form a high-strength waterproof layer, has strong resistance to pressure water, and is resistant to puncture, tearing, and fatigue;
- High tensile strength, large thickness of modified asphalt coating, strong adaptability to shrinkage deformation and cracking of the base layer;
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance, suitable for hot and cold areas;
- Corrosion resistance, mildew resistance, good weather resistance;
- Hot-melt construction, convenient construction and reliable and durable hot joints.
Scope of application
It is suitable for planting roofs and the puncture-resistant layer of plant roots on the roofs of underground buildings that need greening to ensure that the plant roots do not damage the structure of the parts below the level, and have a waterproof function.