Self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen waterproof membrane
Self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen waterproof membrane is based on polyester fiber non-woven fabric, self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen is used as dipping material, and polyethylene film, fine sand or isolation film is used as the upper surface of the coil. The isolation membrane is a self-adhesive waterproofing membrane made of the lower surface isolation layer to strengthen the body.
- Excellent self-adhesive performance: The specially formulated self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt compound has super adhesion at room temperature, and can be fully bonded with a clean and dry cement base, effectively avoiding hollowing and water channeling.
- It has a unique "self-healing" function: it can heal small puncture damages by itself, and has the ability to heal nail penetration or micro cracks, which effectively guarantees the waterproof integrity of the membrane.
- High tensile strength: strong ability to resist external forces, to a certain extent, can reduce water leakage caused by deformation and cracks of the base layer. It has higher and stronger water pressure resistance, and is more resistant to puncture, tear and fatigue.
- Good high temperature and low temperature flexibility: can adapt to the requirements of different regions and different climates, and has a wide range of applications.
- Long-lasting bonding and sealing: The specially designed roll material lap joint is bonded and sealed reliably.
- According to the physical and mechanical properties of the product, it is divided into type I and type II.
- According to the thickness of the material, it is divided into: 2.0mm3.0mm4.0mm.
- According to different upper surface materials, it is divided into PE type, fine sand type and non-film type.
- Divided by material width: 1000mm2000mm.
Scope of application
It is suitable for waterproof, anti-seepage, and moisture-proof projects such as basements, roofs, subways, tunnels, and pools of general buildings.