Module floor heating board
Aluminum foil floor heating board is a composite thermal insulation material made of extruded polystyrene board and aluminum foil produced by our company. There are special equipment for automatic composite production in the factory.
The aluminum foil floor heating board system launched by Shenyu is an insulation system that meets the requirements of domestic building energy saving and meets building energy saving technology. Effectively improve the comfort of the room; create a good atmosphere of warm in winter and cool in summer; reduce energy consumption of air conditioning, save energy by more than 65%, and reduce noise impact. Provide a quiet living environment, suitable to meet the energy saving of residential and public buildings.
- The aluminum floor heating module also achieves the three-in-one heat radiation, heat conduction, and heat convection, so that the heating speed is fast, the heat dissipation is uniform, and the thermal conductivity is 120 times that of cement. The floor height of 4-5CM is lower than the traditional floor heating, and the three-dimensional space is increased.
- Factory production, the installation of a 150 square meter room can be completed in one day, saving time and effort.
- The service life is more than 50 years in normal use. In case of water leakage, the wooden floor can be repaired, which is as simple as changing a light bulb.
- Rapid heating, intermittent heating is available, people are turning on and people walking off to greatly reduce energy consumption. Energy saving is 50% than radiator and 40% energy saving than traditional floor heating.
- Removable and reusable, no ash filling is needed to avoid the hard damage to the wall of the floor heating pipe caused by the thermal expansion and contraction of sharp stones.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for all kinds of public building ground and civil building ground heating system. It is suitable for hot summer and warm winter or hot summer and cold winter areas where the minimum temperature does not exceed -10℃ (East China, South China, Southwest, etc.), and also suitable for severe cold regions (North China, Northwest China) where winter temperatures often exceed -10℃.