SYW-12 type hole pressure slurry
1. Good fluidity, no bleeding, no stratification;
2. The grouting is full, early strength, and slightly expanded;
3. It can be used for one-time grouting construction, and the slurry in the pipeline is dense and non-porous;
4. The prestressed steel bars are not corroded and are firmly bonded to concrete;
Application scope and function
1. It is suitable for grouting of various railway and highway post-tensioned prestressed bridge channels.
2. Protect the prestressed tendons from corrosion and ensure the safety of the prestressed structure.
3. Ensure the bonding force between the prestressed tendons and the concrete, allow the effective transmission of the prestress between them, and make the prestressed tendons and the concrete work together.
4. Eliminate the fatigue damage of the anchorage caused by the stress change of the prestressed concrete structure under repeated loads, prolong the service life of the anchorage, and improve the reliability of the structure.
1. Make a trial mix to determine the mix ratio before use. The recommended water to material ratio is 0.27.
2. Stirring: A high-speed mechanical mixer with a rotation speed of not less than 1000rpm/min should be used. The mixing sequence is: first add water to the corresponding scale, start the mixer, evenly add the squeezing agent, and then evenly add the cement; after all the powder is added Stir for 3 to 5 minutes to squeeze.
3. Grouting: squeeze the slurry as soon as possible after mixing. The usual grouting method should be adopted to ensure continuous pouring.
4. Protective measures: Wear protective gloves and goggles during construction.
5. Cleaning: Clean all construction tools and equipment with water.