SYW-11 grouting agent
1. High fluidity and pourability, the slurry can freely fill all parts of the channel and achieve self-compacting.
When the product is mixed with cement or concrete or mortar, it not only greatly improves the fluidity of grouting material under the premise of lower water-binder ratio, but also can effectively solve the problem of multi-phase, multi-component, non-uniform mixing system The contradiction between the high fluidity and anti-segregation of the cement paste, so that the cement paste, mortar and concrete have no bleeding.
2. On the premise of ensuring the flow of the slurry, increase the viscosity of the slurry, thereby effectively avoiding the settlement and separation of the system, and preventing the migration of water to the upper part of the slurry to cause grouting defects.
3. Slight expansion, with the function of compensating for the shrinkage of cement slurry or concrete due to hardening in different periods.
4. It has the function of steel bar rust resistance, which can simultaneously protect the cathode and anode of the steel bar.
Scope of application
1. It is suitable for cement slurry\mortar\concrete grouting material, especially suitable for the construction of prestressed reinforced concrete channel grouting material of large projects such as highways, railways, bridges, and nuclear power plants.
2. Suitable for connection between concrete and concrete, concrete and steel structure.
3. Suitable for anchoring of anchor rods, anchor bolts, spikes and other structures.
4. It is suitable for rapid repair and reinforcement of pavement and concrete panel structure.
1. The dosage is 8-12% of the amount of cementing material.
2. Stirring: First add 80% of the actual mixing water + squeeze agent and stir evenly + cement stirring for 2 minutes + 20% water for 2 minutes. Ensure that the components of the grout are evenly dispersed.