SYW-1 type polycarboxylic acid masterbatch
1. The company produces various types of polycarboxylic acid masterbatch, among which SYO is a high water reducing type, which has special effects in solving the problem of stagnant water after winter. SY1 is a comprehensive type, with both water reduction and slump protection functions, and is the most widely used. SY2 is a slow-release slump-preserving type, suitable for use when a long slump retention time is required.
2. The water reduction rate is high, up to 40%, even if a small amount is added, it can also show excellent water reduction performance.
3. Diversified varieties, with different types to choose from, and new product research and development are ongoing.
4. Strong adaptability, good dispersibility and plasticity retention for various cements and admixtures.
5. It can significantly reduce the concrete carbonization rate, bleeding rate and shrinkage and creep. No chlorine, no ammonia, low alkali, no "three wastes" emissions in the production process, a new generation of green environmental protection products.
Scope of application
This product is suitable for all kinds of pumped concrete, mass concrete, elevated, highway, bridge, hydraulic concrete. Especially suitable for key projects and concrete with special requirements.
The usual dosage is 0.2~0.3% of the cementitious material (fixed amount). The dosage can be increased when preparing high-strength concrete. This product can be directly incorporated into concrete or used in combination with other additives to meet Comprehensive properties of concrete.
Packaging and storage
Use 200kg/drum packaging or tank truck for transportation. Store in a cool and dry place. This product has a one-year warranty. If there is precipitation during the warranty period, it should be used after stirring, without affecting the effect.