Spraying quick-setting rubber asphalt waterproof coating
The asphalt is modified by special rubber emulsion and special process, and it is a super elastic waterproof coating formed by emulsification and crosslinking. The elongation of the coating film can reach more than 1500%; the elasticity is good, and the rebound rate can reach 95 % Above, strong adhesion, good thermal stability, good chemical resistance, suitable for a variety of base surfaces, the coating film can perfectly cover the base layer, seamless and continuous film formation, "no water channeling, no peeling"; especially suitable for Special-shaped structure or complex shape of the base surface can be combined with other coiled materials to form a composite waterproof system.
- Can be constructed on a wet base surface, seamless connection, high ductility, 95% reduction, high tensile strength, puncture resistance, abrasion resistance, high adhesion strength, more than 50 years of service life, aging resistance, resistance Ultraviolet rays, anti-ozone, suitable for use in the environment of -30℃-100℃, environmental protection, non-toxic, odorless and pollution-free, fireproof grade B.
- The sprayed quick-setting rubber asphalt waterproof coating can be cured into a film in 3 seconds after spraying, which can be stepped on; the special mechanical spraying construction is quick and easy to construct, saving time, labor, and reliable. The daily construction area of a piece of equipment can reach more than 2000 square meters. Greatly save the construction period for the project.
Scope of application
With its unique water-proof and anti-corrosion performance, the product has been proven in practice and can be widely used in various fields, including:
- Civil buildings: roof (planted roof), kitchen and bathroom, basement, etc.;
- Industrial buildings: such as grain depots, chemical plants, oil refineries, power plants, storage tanks, pipelines, chemical reaction tanks, etc.;
- Environmental protection projects: such as sewage treatment plants, landfills, storage, sound insulation and noise reduction, etc.;
- Municipal transportation: such as large swimming pools, parking lots, roads, railways, viaducts, tunnels, culverts, airports, subways, light rails, etc.;
- Garden construction: such as artificial lakes, fountains, flower beds, golf course ponds, etc.;
- Water storage facilities: such as reservoirs, water tanks, water towers, canals, dams, ponds, etc.;
- Marine engineering: docks, ships, drilling platforms, etc.;
- Agricultural construction: such as reservoirs, drinking water ponds, agricultural irrigation systems, aquaculture, etc.;
- Mineral industry: such as washing tanks, heap leaching tanks, dissolving tanks, sedimentation tanks, etc.