Modified bituminous waterproof coating for roads and bridges
Modified bituminous waterproof coating for roads and bridges is a new type of waterproof coating developed by our company. It is a kind of waterproof coating prepared from a high-quality heavy traffic asphalt as the base material and emulsified by using modified styrene butadiene rubber and neoprene. It has good adhesion with the concrete base, and has a certain extensibility, which can effectively prevent seepage.
- It has wide temperature adaptability. During the construction of asphalt concrete, it will not flow at high temperature of 140℃-180℃, and will not brittle rupture under the action of dynamic load at low temperature of -20℃--30℃;
- The material cures quickly and forms a film with good toughness. Due to the addition of chemical additives to the material, the material can form a film in a short time, shortening the time for the bridge deck waterproofing.
- Strong adhesion, penetrants and tackifiers are added to the formula to improve the penetration and adhesion performance of the coating, so that the pavement layer and the bridge deck can be bonded together as a whole.
- After the waterproof layer is constructed, the shear strength of the ceramic tile and the waterproof layer reaches 0.5-1.0Mpa, and the base cracks 1mm, but the coating film does not crack.
- Base treatment: the bridge deck can be treated with slag cleaner, shot blasting machine, milling machine and other mechanical equipment, and the surface is required to be smooth, clean, and free of laitance or obvious stagnant water.
- Spraying: spray FYT modified coating and FYT-2 coating several times, with the thickness of the coating reaching the standard requirements.
Scope of application
It is mainly used for waterproofing of decks of municipal engineering, highways and railways. It is also applicable for waterproofing and seepage-proofing of roofs, basements, kitchen, toilets, and external walls of civil buildings.