Non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating
Non-curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating is a kind of waterproof coating made of rubber, asphalt and special additives, which always maintains in viscous paste during the application. This product is a new type of environmentally friendly, high-solid-content hot-melt asphalt waterproof coating. It is heated on site into a fluid coating and scraped onto the base to form a waterproof layer with strong adhesion, creep and self-repairing functions. It can also form a waterproof layer and an adhesive layer of the membrane.
1. Never solidified: always maintains in viscous paste form after construction, with creep properties, never solidifies, and can resist deformation of the base.
2. Long-lasting bonding: the material always maintains its viscosity after construction, and the bonding effect is durable.
3. Long-lasting sealing: the material always has creep properties to ensure the long-lasting sealing of the material to the base.
4. Strong bonding: it can be bonded with bases and membrane, and has high bonding strength.
5. Dual functions: not only a waterproof layer, but also an excellent bonding layer.
6. Strong self-repairing: even if the waterproof layer is damaged during construction, it can be repaired by itself to maintain a complete waterproof layer.
7. Convenient construction: scrape or spray to the design thickness at one time, convenient and fast.
Scope of application
It is widely used in normal and low temperature environments, and can reach the strength instantly when bonding.