Cement-based permeable crystalline waterproof coating
The cement-based permeable crystalline waterproof coating is a kind of waterproof and protective material specially used for concrete which is refined by using a variety of active chemical substances based on the patented technology of the US HT Institute. Cement-based permeable crystalline waterproof coating features automatic repairing, waterproof synchronization, strong alkali resistance, good air permeability, environmental protection and non-toxicity. When cement-based permeable crystalline waterproof coating is used on the surface of concrete, its active chemical substances penetrate into the concrete through water as a carrier, and chemically react with a variety of substances free in the capillary channel to form water-insoluble crystals, filling the pores, and making the concrete dense and waterproof. When there is no moisture, the active chemical components of the cement-based permeable crystalline waterproof coating will remain static. When it comes into contact with moisture again, the above-mentioned chemical reaction will occur again, and the formed dendritic crystals will continue to penetrate into the concrete, achieving waterproofing twice.
- It can be used for waterproofing of the upstream face and downstream face of concrete structures;
- Seamlesss in construction;
- Applied on wet base surface;
- Permanently active, 0.3-1.0mm crack can be naturally repaired, the longer the duration, the better the effect;
- It can prevent corrosion of steel bars;
- It can protect concrete from erosion by sea water, wastewater and some chemical solvents;
- It can withstand a pressure of at least 1.2MPa.
Scope of application
It is applicable for waterproofing of subways, tracks, tunnels, roofs and toilets of civil and industrial buildings , underground engineering, municipal engineering, dams, etc.